Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mila Kunis: 'I was bullied over looks'

Mila Kunis has revealed that she was bullied at school over her appearance.

The actress, who is 5ft 4in, explained that she was "funny-looking" and was always the shortest in her class.

She told OK: "I had a very funny-looking face when I was little. I had like big eyes, big lips, big ears. But when I was little I was constantly being made fun of for having big eyes and that was awful.

"I used to come home crying, 'Why do I have big eyes?' And my parents were like, 'You're crazy!'"

The 27-year-old went on to say that she has learnt from being taunted.

She added: "I've learned it wasn't a bad thing to be picked on because when you're little is seems awful, like it's the end of the world. I grew into my face."
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment