Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mila Kunis Mega-Post

Glamour UK September cover +  'It's fantastic being attractive' + talks bodies and exercise





















Mila Kunis has revealed how pleased she is with her sex symbol status, saying it is "fantastic" to be considered attractive.

Speaking to Glamour, the Friends with Benefits star said: "It's insane. Listen, I couldn't be happier to get any of this, because I think it's hysterical and it makes all my friends laugh. If somebody finds me attractive, God bless them, I think it's fantastic."

Kunis also praised her family and close friends for keeping her grounded, adding: "My parents are incredible people. I went to work, I went home, my friends weren't in the industry.

"My best friend has been my best friend since I was nine years old. So [as a teenager], I never thought of myself as anything other than a 15, 16 or 17 year old."

Kunis also discussed what qualities she looks for in a potential partner in the interview, saying that she likes "sarcasm, satire [and] self-deprecating humor" in men.

She also recently admitted that she fell asleep whilst filming a sex scene with Justin Timberlake, her Friends with Benefits co-star.

Friends with Benefits is out now in the US and receives a UK release on September 9.

Source
She shed an astonishing 20lb from her already slim frame to play a ballerina in Oscar-winning movie Black Swan.

And now Mila Kunis has admitted losing the weight has entirely changed her views on body image.

The 27-year-old actress, a self-confessed 'foodie', said she was stunned with how much her body was capable of changing.

She told the new issue of Britain's Glamour magazine: 'I don’t think I ever fully realised what a human body is capable of doing. But I think I was also, in a beautiful way, incredibly naïve.

'I believed I could do anything. I never for one moment thought that I couldn’t do it. I believe in hard work. In self-drive and self-worth.

'I'm a huge foodie, I love food. But when people say, ‘I can’t lose weight’, no no no, you can. Your body can do everything and anything, you just have to want to do it.'


Source
 
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment